Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Gameday

Well we've finally made it to Sunday. Everyone has gone to church and said their prayers, and the party's are starting. It's been a decade since we've been this far. And as far as we're talking about it, this is only the 3rd time we've been this far in my lifetime. So it's a huge opportunity.
I think the Vikings will win under one condition. They don't turn over the ball. The Saints defense is very opportunistic, and without the turnovers they are vulnerable. I think the Vikings defense is strong enough to limit the Saints to throwing the ball and once the become one dimensional, the D-line needs to get after Brees.
I think Adrian Peterson is going to have a big game. I think the Vikings will win 31-20. And they'll be playing in Miami in two weeks.

No comments: