Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day #2 at the tourny.

What a disappointing tournament this has turned out to be. We went into Thursday expecting some great games leading towards a great championship game. Granted we do have two big name schools. Moorhead vs. Eden Prairie. Moorhead lost 8 consecutive games at some point during the season. Eden Prairie deserved to win yesterday. Blaine went up 2-0 and then iced the puck for the next two periods while Eden prarie scored 4 unanswered.
So Ty and I will make our way down there tonight. I hope Moorhead wins. The last thing we need is for Eden Prarie to start winning hockey tournaments too.

Prediction:
Eden Prarie 5 - Moorhead 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EP Rules! (I will admit, it was a boring game)

Anonymous said...

Stueve you didn't actually grow up in Eden Prairie or even liking it. Don't act like you've always been a fan you poser. I wish I married into money too but atleast I'm not a two face that roots for those cake eater fucks.