Sunday, March 1, 2009

A couple of things.

First off if you own a pizzaz, let me tell you one thing I learned today. They are wonderful for making quesadillas. Give that a try and let me know how much better your life is.

Secondly the NFL is weird. The Chiefs get Matt Cassell and Mike Vrabel for a 2nd round draft pick? I mean sure Vrabel is at the end of his career being 34, and Cassell has only 1 year of experience. So it is a risk for the Chiefs to assume Cassell is the QB of the future. But so is any player drafted. Matt Stafford, and Mark Sanchez are risks too. What if Matt Cassell is the QB he was last year for the next 5-7 years? the Chiefs got an absolute deal if that ends up being the case. The Vikings traded Duante Culpepper for a 2nd round pick. They drafted Ryan Cook with that pick. But I mean trades in the NFL are very odd to me. Draft picks are valued so high, and they are just a guessing game anyways.

Why isn't bike racing more popular in America. I don't like it personally, but why don't we like it. I would say at least 75% of all kids owned and rode a bike in their youth. And I'm sure most of us raced against a friend at one point or another. So why when these amazing athletes do it, we don't watch? I mean who can name a bike race other than the Tour De France? I find that very odd.

You keep reading things about Johan Santana's elbow. These types of stories are never good.

Lastly what's up with Stephon Marbury. He goes from not playing for the New York Knicks and getting paid 20 million dollars. Now he get bought out for 1.2 Million dollars and gets to play for the Boston Celtics. So what's the lesson here? Act like a complete selfish baby, and make 21.2 Million Dollars and get to go on a potential NBA Championship run. This is why people don't like the NBA.

No comments: