Monday, August 24, 2009

You've got to be kidding me

I was trying to eat lunch today and surf the ESPN website. When I came across Rick Reilly's article on Little League. The first part of the story is about a women named Jean Gonzalez from Staten Island. She sued just about everyone when her son slid into second base and got hurt. Read the story, and if you're not angry than you are just as bad.
Now it's not entirely the kids fault. So I don't really have an issue with him. Since he can't choose who his mother is. But I imagine that this kid will be a virgin late into his 20's and he'll end up experimenting with guys.
But let's talk about his mother. This lady deserves a shovel to the face. She actually sued everyone from the coaches to the base manufacturers because her son got hurt sliding into the base. I have never seen a picture of this woman but I can guarantee that she is fat, and hideous. She might have a husband that she mentally abuses, and she got pregnant the one time they had sex. She has no friends to speak of, and has at least 3 cats that she includes in the family pictures. She can't look in the mirror and see anything wrong, although I bet if you talk to her parents she is their #1 mistake. I can't even type the things I want to happen to this women without sounding like a monster. I'll give you some clues; HIV, a rusty nail, glass shards, mosquitoes, a vice grip, 2 phone books, and a grill lighter.
So maybe I'm the idiot here, but I doubt it. But where do this woman get off doing that. She actually thinks that this is not her sons fault. This is exactly what is wrong with America. If "what is wrong with America" had a mascot it should be this bitch. The worst part is she actually received $125,000. So that means that somebody agreed with her. I really hope something bad happens to her. Like the day she received the settlement check, it would have been nice if God would have stricken down on her.

No comments: