Monday, September 14, 2009

Week I

Week I is almost wrapped up, with the exception of the two Monday night games tonight. I've got a couple of opinions based on the games played on Sunday.
A. Adrian Peterson might just make it in this league.
B. After one week I'm thrilled that Jay Cutler is a Bear.
C. The Packers defense has improved.
D. Cleveland in fact does not rock.
E. Percy Harvin as predicted here, will be really, really good.
F. Brandon Stockley was in the right place at the right time.
G. Maybe I should have taken Drew Brees instead of Tom Brady in my fantasy leagues.
H. I think Devin Hester might end up with decent numbers with Cutler throwing him the ball.

It's been an entertaining week thus far. As a Vikings fan you have to be pleased with how the team came out in the second half, and dominated, and then put the game away. On the flip side it was disappointing to see the first half. The Vikings again played down to the level of the opponent. Against a good team they might have been down by two touchdowns going into the half. Adrian Peterson's run was amazing. The Bears and Packer game was entertaining. I think the NFC north will be a tough division this year. I think the Vikings are #1, followed by Green Bay and then Chicago.

No comments: