Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Asian Drivers

What about being Asian makes you a bad driver? This isn't a racist angle either. I have a cousin who is full blooded Japanese, so please don't take it that way. But when it comes to driving on American roads this portion of our population comes up below the curve. I mean who is doing the driving tests, Helen Keller? I was driving down a a 8 lane highway the other day, and there was an Asian man in front of me and he was completely oblivious to the dozens of cars near him. Does it have to do with their lack of visibility? I mean these people are supposed to extremely intelligent. If you asked me what would be more shocking, a women vice president, a black president, or an Asian driver in NASCAR, without hesitation I'd pick the Asian. I mean it's great what Danica Patrick is doing for women racers, but to my knowledge there hasn't ever been an Asian driver on any major racing tour. They must be great planners or late to a lot of things, because they've never come near the speed limit. They must not know about their mirrors. Maybe someone should point those out, so they stop with the kamikaze lane changes. Everyone's so worried about immigrants having visas and green cards. Screw that I want to know who's passing out drivers licenses!

No comments: