Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Prince Fielder

Prince Fielder is a thug athlete. These guys are complete morons. It is so fitting that he resides in the state of Wisconsin. Any person that decides to either live or work in that state should lose all ability to reproduce. Prince thinks shoving the pitcher the dugout is kosher. Just like Michael Vick thought dogfighting was on the up and up. Do these guys lose all ability to use their brain. This has nothing to do with race either. It has to do with the lifestyle some of these morons choose to live. Ron Artest said the other day that he would give up his millions before he'd give up the "ghetto." What goes through their ignorant tiny minds. "Hi I'm Shaq, I've played in the NBA for 10+ years and have a clean image. People blame Kobe, not me for the demise of the Lakers. I have several honorary badges from different police departments due to my good deeds, but you know what I'm going to lay down this profanity laced rap about Kobe." Good idea douche bag. "Hi I'm Chris Henry I have the ability to play WR in the NFL, but I'm going to be a thug bitch." Hey Chris come work at the golf course for a while. Hey Kobe rape a bitch in Denver we'll all forget about that in 5 years. The problem is that these thugs get millions and second chances. What do you expect them to do? Hey Mr. 19 college freshman whose never played in the NBA. What if I give you a 30 million dollar deal over the next 5-6 years. When I was 19 I weed whipped for 40 hours a week. So maybe the real problem is the greedy owners. Look at Jerry Jones, his face looks like my anus after a night of jag bombs, and busch light. But he can afford to give second chances to Adam "pacman" Jones. Dallas might as well be a workhouse for all the convicts and lunatics that play there. But whose to stop any of this from happening. The greedy owners, the thug athletes, or the greedy fans who'll take a win at all costs. I am guilty as charged, because I would take sunshine on my god damn shoulders Brett Favre if it meant winning a super bowl.

No comments: