Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unhappy Athletes

What if everyone complained about there jobs like athletes do? Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin wants to be traded because he doesn't feel like he is getting enough money, and doesn't have a good enough relationship with his coach. Boldin is making 4 million dollars a year. How about these chumps just deal with the contract they signed. You know what I don't feel like me and my boss are getting along well enough so please trade me to Majestic Oaks. Also why do we feel like all of the good players deserve to play for a championship team. Fuck off Garnett win one here you unclutch piece of shit. These athletes have no idea what it's like to work. I wish the fans had the same options, I'd have traded the timberwolves years ago. Why don't we get a chance to be a part of a championship team. Minnesota fans bought Garnett jersey's and bought tickets to watch him play for 10 years, and he gets to go get a championship???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd get traded to any other rink in the world, maybe even one in Africa over the super rink.