Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little about me.

Let me tell you a little about me. That's the thing, there is nothing little about me. (Insert funny penis joke) I am a overweight 26 caucasion male. I was just notified that I was pig-headed. And this was from my best friend, so that tells you a little bit. I am very confident in myself. I am married, and live in a house with my wife, and 3 guys. I work at a golf course, so expect a few posts about women golfers. Sports are my passion, and I know more about sports than any of you.
I live in the suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul. I love the Vikings, Twins, and Wild. I bleed Maroon and Gold, and hop on the Timberwolves bandwagon whenever their good. Based on their history I've only had one ride. Besides sports I have opinions on everything. I am not afraid to discuss any subject. I love a good arguement, but I hate when people don't back up their arguements. If you can prove me wrong or change my opinion based on facts than so be it.
I am a very demanding person. At the same time I hope that most people have the same expectations of me. I have been known to have a temper, and the thing is I don't care. I am a man, and I act like one, and if you don't like it, f off. I don't have time for moody/whiny bitches.
I love to compete, and I love to win. I have never had fun losing anything in my entire life. I don't make excuses. I just want to play again, and this time let's raise the stakes.
I like things my way, because I feel like that is most often the best way.
With this blog I intend to point out the subtle things in life that need to be brought to the forefront. I like pushing buttons, and I am good at it. So feel free to chime in at anytime and let your opinion know, because I wll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pig-Headed??? I've never seen a pig with that big of a head....

You dont know shit about sports. I also see your going to talk about women golfers.....which makes me wonder....as a woman yourself, how is your golf game??

You live with your wife and 3 guys????? Either you can't get over your past gay relationships or your wife is putting up with them because they're better in the sack than you are.

Anonymous said...

So do you ever reply to comments or are you to much of a D-BAG??