Thursday, May 7, 2009

Say it ain't so

Manny being Manny finally got to me. I have been a giant Manny fan all of my life. One of my hobbies has been trying to convince them that he belongs in the best hitters of all time talk. But the steroid era has finally beat me. I sat and protected Manny and said he's one of the guys that didn't do it. I'm convinced everyone one of these pricks took steroids. White, Black, Cuban, Asain, I don't care you are. In my opinion if you played baseball you took steroids.

What a fraud this crook is. He loved the game, he was just being Manny. He played the game for himself, and the fans. He's a dirty rotten bitch. I hope we find out his Visa's expired and we ship his ass back to whatever shit hole island he's from. This guy stole my respect. He's no difference than any other Latin American thug that comes into our country and steals from us. He has convinced me that every baseball player is a crook. It also strengthens my belief that Big Papi took steroids too.

3 comments:

kuhn said...

I might be missing something, but why should I care that players took steroids or other "performance enhancing drugs?" I understand that the players are role models and you don't want kids doing steroids. But to me, if you're a good parent, you would teach your kids about the potential harmful effects of steroid use.

So aside from the role model issue, why should I care? If athletes want to take something that will shrink their testicles and beef up their muscles (and possibly decrease their life expectancy), who am I to say they shouldn't? It is their life; they can live it how they want. They aren't hurting anyone else by taking PED's right?

Just my perspective. Clearly most people think differently as positive steroid tests are always huge news.

T1M said...

I can see your side Pete. But I think people want to know that what they invest so much time and passion into is fair. We want to know that the actual competition side of it is fair and not predetermined.

Stueve said...

I think Manthey takes steriods.